Are you a reseller interested in stocking your shelves with Mountain Rose Herbs products?
To apply and/or qualify for a wholesale account, your business must fall into one of the below categories:
- You must be reselling our prepackaged goods in your physical storefront or online storefront.
- You must be a small manufacturer using our products to create your goods for sale.
- You must be purchasing our product for distribution to other companies using our products for the same purposes.
- You must be in the food and beverage industry using our products for your service or resell.
If your business is in one of the above categories, here are some additional requirements you should know:
- You will be required to provide valid documentation of your business. This can include a business license, resellers certificate, tax documents, etc.
- Your business must be already operating. If you are in the developing stages of your business or not yet open, we ask that you please return to us for inquiries once you are. If you are a store that needs to stock your shelves before opening, please let us know.
- Your business must have a billing and shipping address in the US, Canada or US Territories.
- If applicable in your state, you will be asked to fill out and submit a tax exemption certificate with us.
If you qualify for and are set up with a wholesale account, here are some additional details you will need to know:
- The ordering minimum to maintain your wholesale account will be $200.00.
- You must have an established ordering history with us for 6-12 months before applying for a net 30 terms account.
If you feel a reseller account may be for you, please reach out to our Wholesale Department with the following information:
- Business Name
- Business Type
- Do you have an existing Mountain Rose account?