essiac Blend Tea
Our essiac blend is a traditional herbal preparation combining a synergistic blend of organic botanicals, combining burdock root, turkey rhubarb root, slippery elm bark, and sheep sorrel aerial portions (including leaf and some stem). This synergistic polyherbal blend has a mild and pleasant taste and is typically prepared as an infusion.
For help and support in using this supplement, please work with your preferred qualified healthcare provider.
Organic burdock root, organic sheep sorrel powder, organic slippery elm bark powder, and organic turkey rhubarb root powder.
- 1 oz. essiac blend
- 32 oz. distilled water
Directions for Concentrate
- Bring 32 oz. of distilled water to a boil.
- Add 1 oz. essiac blend and stir well.
- Boil for 10 minutes mostly covered with a lid to let steam escape.
- Remove from heat and let sit at room temperature with a lid for 8-12 hours.
- Strain infusion into a clean jar using a mesh strainer or cheese cloth.
- Store in the refrigerator up to one week.
Directions for Tea using Concentrate
- Mix 1 oz. of essiac blend liquid concentrate with 2 oz. of hot water.
- Consume as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain or diarrhea. Discontinue use in the event of diarrhea or watery stools. Use with caution in persons with a history of kidney stones. Not for long-term use.
Slippery elm should be taken with at least 250mL (8 oz.) of liquid. Orally administered drugs should be taken one hour prior to or several hours after consumption of slippery elm. The mucilage may slow the absorption of orally administered drugs.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.